Pay & Collect Service
During the COVID-19 pandemic the nursery is CLOSED.
We are however offering a 'Pay & Collect Service' for when you are out on one of your essential journeys. Please try not to make a special trip during these trying times.
We can offer the items/plants listed below. Please be aware that there are many more plants and products that we have in the nursery. We can't list all of them, so if there are any specific plants/items that you require, please add these to your email and we can have a look.
There are certain things that you need to be aware of. Just so you know how this is going to work.
But before we get too far down the page...we are still taking SUMMER HANGING BASKET orders as normal. Order them the same way as listed below. I'll mention it again later with prices, but I just wanted to reassure you all that we are still doing everything as normal behind the scenes.
How the service is going to work...
1. Have a look at the list below and then ping us an email using the 'Contact Us' page, leaving your phone number also.
2. We will receive the email, check the stock and then PHONE you to confirm the items and let you know how much it is and arrange a convenient time for collection.
3. Please only order plants you can collect within the following few days. Nothing can be held for longer than a week (This does NOT apply to Summer Baskets which are held until May)
4. We can take payment over the phone using a valid card. Cash isn't the preferred method, but can be discussed when we phone you.
5. The items will be put on the slope, ready for collection at the agreed time.
6. YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ENTER THE GREENHOUSE, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
7. Orders must be placed before you arrive. We cannot take any orders 'through the door'
8. Please respect 'Social Distancing' if you happen to collect at the same time as another customer.
9. Help WILL be available for putting compost in the car. PLEASE request this at time of ordering/confirmation.
10. We cannot take pre-orders for the 'Plants Coming Soon' or hold any plants that are currently available. It is an Order and Take approach.
I know there are quite a few 'rules' but this is for everyone's safety.
Thank you in advance for your understanding.
Please click on the buttons below to see whats available.