Pay & Collect Service
PLEASE READ THE INFORMATION BELOW...
The Availability list is at the bottom
OUR OUTSIDE AREAS ARE NOW OPEN EVERYDAY 10am-2pm
THIS IS THE PERENNIAL AND SHRUB AREAS.
Bedding (in the greenhouse) will be open soon. BUT NOT YET.
During the COVID-19 pandemic the nursery doors are CLOSED.
We are however offering a 'Pay & Collect Service' for when you are out on one of your essential journeys.
We can only offer the items and plants that are on our Availability list. Please be aware that there are many more plants and products that we have in the nursery, these are being added when possible.
There are certain things that you need to be aware of just so you know how this is going to work.
But before we get too far down the page...we are still taking SUMMER HANGING BASKET orders as normal.
PLEASE ALLOW US TIME TO PROCESS YOUR EMAIL/ORDER.
As mentioned before there are only 2 of us (and a baby) trying to do the work of 5 (potting up/watering etc) and also process all of the orders coming in. We are so grateful for the orders, but please bear with us...we are doing everything we can to give you the best service during this time.
The Availability button is at the bottom of this page.
PLEASE READ the information we have provided below on how the service is going to work. This is to keep EVERYONE safe.
How the service is going to work...
1. Have a look at the Availability list below and then ping us an email using the 'Contact Us' page. Please send us your exact order and leave your phone number.
2. We will receive the email, check the stock and then PHONE you to confirm the items and let you know how much it is and arrange a convenient time for collection.
3. Please only order plants you can collect within the following few days. Nothing can be held for longer than 72 hours.
4. We can take payment over the phone using a valid card. Cash isn't the preferred method, but can be discussed when we phone you.
5. The items will be put on the slope, ready for collection at the agreed time.
6. YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ENTER THE GREENHOUSE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
7. Orders must be placed before you arrive. We cannot take any orders 'through the door'
8. Please respect 'Social Distancing' if you happen to collect at the same time as another customer.
9. Help WILL be available for putting your items in the car. PLEASE request this at time of ordering/confirmation.
10. We cannot take pre-orders or hold any plants that are not ready yet.
I know there are quite a few 'rules' but this is for everyone's safety.
Thank you in advance for your understanding.
Please click on the button below to see what's available.